What are the benefits of becoming a member of The SAC Team?
As a member of the SAC team you will benefit from the following: flexible scheduling, development of career skills (time management, conflict resolution, communication, customer service, leadership, and delegation), opportunities for advancement, a professional and supportive work environment, and opportunities to apply formal classroom instruction to everyday work experiences—all in a social and exciting atmosphere!
Shall ensure that the policies and procedures are being enforced and executed in an efficient and effective manner that ultimately serves to improve the quality of life for its patrons.
Duties include the following:
- Greet patrons entering the facility and shall offer assistance, explain policies and provide information on the Campus Recreation programs and facilities.
- Respond to telephone calls by providing information on programs, facility operations, and reserving courts to patrons.
- Responsible for facility tours.
- Enforce guest policies and collect fees according to policy.
- Enforce facility policies and procedures ensuring that only authorized patrons check out equipment.
- Ensure that all towels are washed, dried, and folded for patron use.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Follow established emergency action plans.
- Assist with facility opening and closing procedures.
- Uphold the quality of the facility by keeping the courts clean and reporting any damage or vandalism.
- Other duties as assigned by professional staff.
If you are interested in working at the Student Activities Center please complete this application and return to the SAC Check-In desk. Applications are reviewed when positions become available.